Friday, December 3, 2010

Just another morning...

Interesting morning.

Started out well. Two hours ago.

But since about 9:30, Mom has spoken in nothing but Dementia-ese, making no sense to either Dad nor I.

Oh.......and when she went to the bathroom just now, there was a Thanksgiving napkin stuck inside her Depends. (Shrug #3)

Oh.....and two minutes ago, Mom weebled into my office because she'd "lost some velcro" and couldn't find it. (Shrug #3 again)

So now I have a call into the doc to find out how often I can give Mom the lorazepam.

1 comment:

  1. God bless you and yours. check out our website - http://www.unitedcaregiversofamerica.org. i cared for my mother for 15 years until she passed away just a few years ago. i would also like for you to listen to my show on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ltcfocus. i would love to have you on the show one night to talk about being a family member caring for both parents at home. listen to the shows. check out the caregiver website. and send me an email at dkiler2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete