Friday, January 30, 2009

Eye-Eye-Eye!

Okay, this'll be a short one. Just an interesting observation I made today is all and I wanted to post it.

So..........I was sitting in the dining room this morning, looking at the calendar, when it occurred to me that I'm in the midst of managing a perfect "storm" of eye maladies and conditions. 1. Dad has an appointment this afternoon to get his left eye injected as part of his ongoing treatment for macular degeneration. 2. Mom is in her second months of getting a drop in her left eye every four hours as part of her treatment for shingles and a scartched cornea. And 3. Emily, the English bulldog, is in her second week of getting ointment and a dilator drop in her right eye twice a day, also for a scratched cornea.

A little weird, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment